For dog walking bookings with less than 24 hour notice of a cancellation we charge $10.50 for a 30 minute walk and $15.23 for a 1 hour walk. If the dog walker arrives at the house and your dog is not home or unavailable the full fee for the walk will be charged.
Bad Weather Cancellations:
Some exceptions are made for extreme bad weather such as blizzards or severe thunderstorms. In these cases there will be no charge for the cancellation.
We require full payment to reserve your pet sitting dates. A $50.00 non-refundable cancellation fee for bookings less than a week and a $100.00 non-refundable cancellation fee for bookings longer than a week will apply. You will be credited or refunded the difference.
If you’re booking one or two visits and your invoice total is less than $50.00, we require a non-refundable cancellation fee equal to the cost of one visit.
- All dog walking clients require City of Winnipeg license tags on their collars or attached to their leash/harness. We are not responsible for fines incurred by unlicensed dogs.
- We only provide consecutive days of cat sitting. Every second day is not possible due to our insurance liability.
- No task sharing with family or friends due to our insurance liability.
- Pet sitting for dogs requires a minimum of 3 visits per day for every full day you are away.
- All new clients require a consultation at no charge before any service can begin. Please allow 2 weeks before service begins to book a consultation. We unfortunately cannot accommodate last minute requests if you are not on file with us.
- No credits for pet sitting dates booked if you return home earlier than expected.
- Client needs to supply all food, toys, and supplies for dog or cat sitting services. We charge a $25.00 per hour fee if we need to stop at the store and you will be invoiced for the supplies picked up. A receipt will be provided.